Thursday, May 12, 2011

Catching Up

Ok...so it's been a while.  I have a whole months worth to catch up on.  A LOT of pictures.  So...back in the begining of April, when my back went out, Liz (Tim's sister) drove down to help me out for a few days.  She left her older two at home but brought Baylee with her.  Baylee is 10 days older than Blaine.

Last time we were together, which was about two weeks after I had Blaine, we didn't get any pictures of them together.  One would always be sleeping and the other one would be awake.  So here are a few...





Then, after I was able to see a chiropractor and get an adjustment, we carpooled up to Oklahoma.  It's always a joy for us to go up and visit with Tim's family.  I took many, but here are just a few.






No comments:

Post a Comment