After the few trips that we took during Spring Break we realized that there was a lot of stuff that was going to be limited for stroller access. Blaine is fully capable of walking by himself, but not for long periods of time. The last time I carried Blaine in the front pack for two days straight he was about 20 lbs and the following week my back went crazy on me. We did our research and we opted to buy a "back pack" to carry our now 29 lb. child.
It came in rather quickly and we took advantage of one of trails that are right outside the gate.
There was one section of the woods that had all the trees numbered with most of them missing.
Blaine enjoying his first ride. Tim says it's more comfortable than a ruck sack. I have yet to try it out.
Ryan said, "Look mom, I'm an old man. Uhhh."
Colin found a stick of his own.
And this is his face of terror because there was an ant on it. haha.
We were able to convince him that the ant was harmless and he quickly turned his stick into a gun.
Blaine seeking out his own entertainment. :)
We stopped for a quick snack.
And we decided to let Blaine walk a bit on his own.
He didn't last long.
He wasn't happy about going back in the pack.
But within minutes he was fast asleep...
The other two boys needed some coaxing in making the trip back and for some reason getting to take their shirts off was the extra motivation they needed. :) Colin normally asks me, on a daily basis, "Mom, can I take my shirt off so I can be strong?" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment